What is Executive English Village (eev)?
Between 10 and 15 Austrian executives live alongside an equal number of native English-speaking professionals (that’s you!) , from various countries and backgrounds, for 5 days. You’ll participate in 1 – 1 conversations and group activities, all in English.
Our next village is 27 Sept to 2 Oct 2020.
We’d love to hear whether you’d be interested in joining us. If not, do you know someone who might be interested in this unique experience?
Here’s some info.
Here’s what you get
- 4-star accommodation in the breath-taking Austrian Alps for 5 days at Mama Thresl’s resort.
- all meals including buffet breakfasts, and 2-course lunches and dinners.
- you’ll be given drink coupons that you can use at your discretion transportation to and from Salzburg
- a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, even rock wall climbing – if you’re so inclined! There are great hiking trails in both the valleys and in the mountains.
- a chance to share your knowledge and experiences with others, about a topic dear to you. It could be anything from a presentation about maple syrup-making, hockey, salmon fishing, business branding, Tai Chi, or an account of an emotional personal experience.
- yoga classes – 2 mornings – you‘re free to participate or not
- leadership and intercultural seminar sessions for the you and the Austrian executives during the week.
- a unique travel experience that represents an exciting alternative to typical formulaic holidays.
- an opportunity to meet a diverse group of individuals, from different professional backgrounds and interesting walks of life, and to form real friendships.
- the satisfaction of knowing that your contribution to the program will have a positive impact on the lives of many of the participants – what many people have described as a „life-changing experience“.
Your Commitment to the program
- listen and converse in your own „raw“, natural and authentic style of English – no teaching required!
- be patient and supportive to all the German-speaking participants.
- arrange and finance your trip to Salzburg, and your accommodation before and after the program. Salzburg is a great jumping-off point for travel to other locations such as Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Czech Republic, etc. etc.
- be punctual and fully engaged – from the bus-departure right through to the final day of the village, and be ready to listen, talk and participate in a variety of fun activities, starting at 8 am each morning
- to be flexible and contribute to the group’s well-being throughout the week.
Want to join us?
Please complete the application form and then click „send“.